HOW IT WORKS
Choose from 145 European IT vendors and hire the one who understands your needs.
Start a new partnership via Nordics IO network of high-quality European vendors
NIO Research & Advising
Client selects Vendors
EXTREMELY SIMPLE PROCESS
STEP BY STEP
1) Specify what kind of IT services are you looking for
- IT Specialists
- Hybrid teams
- Project development
Filling out the form is easy and takes only a few minutes. You can also "Book a meeting" and go throught the questions together. The goal is to prepare a "Tender microsite" as you can see in the examples:
Orango BI Sweden, Orango Azure Sweden, Swiss tender, Pentester tender Switzerland, QA Engineer tender Sweden, DevOps tender Sweden, Full-stack tender Sweden
2) We look for the perfect match
After we publish your request to the network, our partners will submit their candidates with expertise and skills that match the role and technologies you look for. You can expect a report with CVs of up to 10 candidates.
- You will get the Report & Analysis in 7 days
- Your feedback is expected on the 10th day
Tender report example:
Orango BI & Azure Report
3) Choose which IT Specialists or Hybrid teams to meet
As easy as it sounds, one week of screening is over and you can hire your new developer or team.
You will choose the most suitable candidates from the received report. The client compares proposals, scores them, and initiates dialogues with the most appealing vendors - It's up to you, the client, to decide. We will help you to schedule a video call with all of the candidates that you would like to meet.
4) Sign Tripartite contract with Nordics IO and your new Vendor
At the end of the process, the client chooses the candidate(s) that will work on the assignment. A standard agreement is signed between the Client, Vendor & Nordics IO. The terms are the same for all and are in line with the European market standards.
- Nordics IO Success feeNordics IO will be adding 10% of the monthly gross remuneration to the invoice by a Vendor. When total gross remuneration exceeds 200.000 EUR we will be adding 7%.
5) 14-days risk-free period
We make sure to start each engagement with a trial period of up to two weeks to make sure your developer or team will be a good fit for you. If you’re completely satisfied with the results, we’ll invoice you for the time and approve the contract.
If you’re not satisfied and there is room for improvement from our side, you won’t be billed. From there, we can either part ways, or we can provide you with another expert who may be a better fit and with whom we will begin a second, no-risk trial.
- Partnership officially approvedAfter two weeks of working together you will sign an approval. Vendor is officially accepted and your contract is valid.
6) Partnership has succesfully started
A standard agreement is valid between the parties through Nordics IO. The terms are detailed and specified in the Tripartite contract. In case that one of the parts would like to cancel the contract for legitimate reasons, a notice period is 30 days.
INVOICING & PAYMENTS
- Monthly Invoicing from the Vendor, via Nordics IO, to the clientVendors & Nordics IO applies standard invoicing methods, invoicing from a secure local legal entity via standard payment solutions.
- Monthly Payments from Client, via Nordics IO, to the VendorClient pays Nordics IO for the monthly invoice in EUR. On the second day when payment is received, Nordics IO will pay to the Vendor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I am interested. What do I do next?
Why should I search for software service providers with Nordics IO?
How much time does it take to help me find the developers?
What happens if I am not satisfied with an engagement?
Do you work with freelancers?
Can you help me with permanent full-time in-house developers?
How do you match companies to software service providers?
What if I am unsure about my needs?
How do you screen your software companies?
Where are your vendors located?
What if I’m a non-technical founder?
Can you tell me more about the service providers on your platform?
Can you give me a case study?
What is your commission?
What are the pricing options?
Do you have any more questions?
We are here to answer all of them. Let us know.